You may give TranslationsInterpreting WebSite personal information about you, such as your name, your contact email and other contact details on places like forms on this WebSite.
How and where is personal information collected
- Website Forms
- Forums and Blogs
- Social Media
- Client Registration
- Etc …
How we use your personal information
- The information you give to TranslationsInterpreting will never be rent, sold, shared, or otherwise disclosed to third parties, unless required by law. TranslationsInterpreting might contact you from time to time regarding your purchases or the services you have subscribed to (like Newsletters).
- TranslationsInterpreting may also send you promotional announcements from time to time about new products and services that you might find useful.
- You may also opt out from receiving information from TranslationsInterpreting at any time and ask to have your contact information removed.
- The nature of the Internet is such that TranslationsInterpreting cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to TranslationsInterpreting on the Internet, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and you do so at your own risk.
- TranslationsInterpreting will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
- PayPal Online Payments. All online transactions are made through PayPal. PayPal is the safer way to send money, and make online payments. For more details visit https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
- TranslationsInterpreting uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of this WebSite.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps WebSite owners to understand how visitors interact with their WebSite using a variety of reports.
- Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this WebSite, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other WebSites they used prior to coming to this WebSite.
- Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this WebSite, and it collects other information like the operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about users browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies (collecting data through direct relationship) to track visitor interactions and to collect information about how visitors use this WebSite. TranslationsInterpreting then use the information to compile reports and to help improving this WebSite.
- Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the WebSite before and what WebSite referred the visitor to the web page.
- Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports WebSite trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit this WebSite. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all WebSites you use, visit the Google Analytics page at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Third Party Tracking
- Social networks use third-party cookies (collecting data indirectly through outside sources), and sharing content socially on Social networks like Twitter, Google +, Facebook etc…, setting a third-party cookie.